Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Other people will recommend different ointments and lotions. Some people swear by Tea Tree Oil (toner) from the Body Shop for its healing qualities. Others like A&D Ointment (marketed for diaper rash, I find it somewhat greasy), and the cheapest is probably regular Vaseline Intensive Care.
Friday, May 23, 2008
Visit HFO. This place is hot and lives up to its name (Hell Freezes Over) with 6000 sq. feet of floor space, 2500 watts of music, state-of-the-art sound and lighting systems, a billiards table, a members-only and a non-members bar, the choicest liquors, the great music, 3 super-cool DJs and an atmosphere that is simply electrifying. On par, in quality, with other nightclubs around the world, yet priced reasonably, HFO is the place to be. You can party all week long. Do not miss Friday and Saturday nights for that is when HFO is really happening. There is also an exclusive Ladies Night on Wednesdays. Two Saturdays, a month, are dedicated to special events that include Fashion shows, Bacardi nights, Coke nights, etc. Guest DJs from all over the country are invited to play here.
A swanky pub. Dublin is the latest hotspot a combination of Irish pub/nightclub at Park Sheraton. ITC Hotel Park Sheraton and Towers 132, TTK Road .
Recline into the low divan-styled seating areas and ease into silky cushions in myraid colours. A maze of metallic organza drapes create perfect hide-aways in the midst of frenzied activity. Each Wednesday, an Indipop evening sets the floor on fire. A visiting DJ spikes up the atmosphere.
Flames Le Club
Experience the true meaning of nightlife with a mug of beer. Free Entrance for all during Pub Hours and exciting offers
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
- My attitude got me walking solo
- How can I show you how I feel inside Ima outlaw can't kill my pride, talk a lot of shit but that's after I'm gone Cause they fear me in physical form let it be known I'm troublesome!!
- Did the best I could, raised in insanityOr send me to hell cause I ain't beggin' for my lifeAin't nothing worse than this cursed ass hopeless lifeCause I'm troublesome
- And even though we both came from the same placesThe money and the fame made us all change places
- when my mama ask me will I changeI tell her yeah, but it's clear I'll always be the sameUntil the end of time
- Please Lord forgive me for my life of sinMy hard stare seem to scare all my brothers kidsSo you know I don't hang around the house muchThis all night money making got me outta touch, shit
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Monday, April 28, 2008
LE Club Flames rated the worst night club in Chennai.
1: Starting from the car parking, Flames starts charging the customers( ie the Security guys stands just by your side for 10 and 20 till we step inside)
This has to be strictly stopped by the management but the worst part is even the managers stand by your side for the same.
The Management has to do something about it ( Flames have already got its name painted black long back) to bring back its glory.
2: The Entry is pretty high(Rs500)for couples and Stags. Adding on to that there is no covering charge.
3: The Sounds, totally beeped up!!! sometimes we feel that the music inside our car was better.
It feels like the speakers are all torn.
4: When the complete crowd